Suburban 232767 Water Heater anode Rod for Suburban and Mor-Flo – 9”, 3/4" NPT 1-pack
Original part number: 232767
|Antal||Rabatt||Pris med rabatt|
|2||5 %||262,20 kr /st|
|5||10 %||248,40 kr /st|
|20||20 %||220,80 kr /st|
|50||25 %||207,00 kr /st|
232767 RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod - Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks - 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads (1 Pack) - US MIL ALLOY
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Our High Premium Magnesium RV Anode Rod is built for performance. Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover.
- 232767 COMPATIBLE WITH: Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. Compatible with all models Suburban (D, DE, DEL, DEM models). Use a 1-1/16 inch socket to install (socket not included)
- QUALITY & SAFETY: High quality and Lab tested magnesium anode rod. Guaranteed performance
- DIMENSIONS: 9.25" Length, ¾" NPT Thread
Alloy produced to US-MIL standards
Every batch of anodes that we produce is made according to United States Military Standard.
A United States defense standard, often called a military standard, "MIL-STD", "MIL-SPEC", or (informally) "MilSpecs", is used to help achieve standardization objectives by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Standardization is beneficial in achieving:
- Ensuring products meet certain requirements